Short Bio (簡介)
Chih-Chung Hsu is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Management Information Systems (MIS) at National Pingtung University of Science and Technology (NPUST) since February 2018. He earned his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) in 2014. His research interests mainly lie in computer vision, image/video processing, machine learning, and deep learning. Dr. Hsu received a top 10% paper award from the IEEE International Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing (MMSP) in 2013. Dr. Hsu won the best performance award and the best grand challenge paper award from ACM Multimedia (ACMMM) 2017. He also received the top performance award from ACMMM 2018.
- 屏科大管理學院課程委員，NPUST 2018/8-Present.
- 屏科大遠距教學委員會委員，NPUST 2018/8-Present.
- AOL Vice Chairperson, MIS, NPUST, 2018/2-Present (屏科大AOL副召集人)
- Assistant Professor, Management Information Systems Department, National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, 2018/2-Present. (屏科大助理教授)
- Director of Department of Research and Development / Co-Founder, AI.SKOPY Inc., 2017/11-2018/2. (AI.SKOPY研發長)
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, NTHU, 2016/2-2018/2. (清大兼任助理教授)
- Visiting Scholar, National Institute of Informatics (NII), Tokyo, Japan (hosted by Prof. Gene Cheung), 2017/2.
- Postdoc, E.E. NTHU, 2014/11-2017/10. (清大博士後)
- Product Director & Co-Founder, Eye-Digit Inc., 2011/2-2013/2. (梵達科技產品研發經理兼創辦人)